DVI/AVG? dual monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean? get the ATI built graphics card, not e.g a power colour ati radeon 9800pro or something? where do i get the original ATI ones from? i havent seen them

AOC has 3 models in 17"

LM729 = with swivel head, and dual input
LM727 = Swivel and 1 input
LM720A = no swivel (this one u might have seen)

I had bought the LM727, and if you want dual input, u can get LM729.

or if u can wait for few days (until 4th) I am going to manchester for vaacation, adn this monitor is currently in manchester, i'll test it and will let you knwo how it is. as I get it delivered straight to manchester rather than london. cause my cousin is on placement there.

PsychoticBoy said:
what do you mean? get the ATI built graphics card, not e.g a power colour ati radeon 9800pro or something? where do i get the original ATI ones from? i havent seen them

Powercolor = Crap
all others crap, I have been selling original ATi built cards in past, but not now, or you could have gabbed a really good deal ;).

or you can get built by Asus

LG has responce time of 16ms and AOC has 25ms. but it wont bring any difference. as both have 450:1 contrast ratio.

i live in manchester

the link i gave you the one for £235 was the Lm-727 i dont think id need the dual input

what is the model that is currently in manchester?

really all i need is 2 cheap but good quality monitors for under £300 and a good graphics card prefebaly the 9800pro or maybe even XT if i can save some money on the monitors... i have a long time to wait so it doesnt bother me and probly when i get them in 5 months time they would have came down in price which will be a bonus

you said get the ATI origninal 9800pro... does this exclude connect3d and saphire ones? i havent seen any other ones other than these types and power colour and a few more iv never seen the original ones??

Blind_Arrow said:
Powercolor = Crap
all others crap, I have been selling original ATi built cards in past, but not now, or you could have gabbed a really good deal ;).

do you know where i can buy the original ones made by ati? and are they dearer?

same model LM727 is in manchester, any if i've to refer monitor, find IIyama, they are very very nice. I should have gone for Iiyama, but at that time they havent got thei 21" panel in market (and unlike u i cannot wait;))

yes Original ATI built cards are available only in USA/Canada (No where else), But I came to have links so i use to import them, also I am on Original ATI Built Radeon 9800XT, for your reference, i'll give u link to ATi's site, there u can see original Boxes:

http://www.ati.com/designpartners/media/images/R9800PRO_GIFTBOX_lg.jpg

of 9800 PRO

dont buy any of the Connect3D, Sapphire, Powercolor, FIC, or anyother, else than Asus (they are at least better)

nice one ill look out for them on net but looking at the prices on some sites iv searched on google they go over £200 and im not sure if i can afford that!! if i cant ill have to go for Asus but ill make that my second choice!! is there a lot of difference from ati built ones and the others?

also shouldi get the 128 or the 256mb one?

256MB in 9800PRO (never think of it) - bad performance.

in 9800 series, in performance these cards come in performance graph:

1: 9800XT
2: 9800PRO (128MB)
3: 9800PRO (256MB)
4: 9800 (128MB)

Asus is good, else others you get with luck (means good performance) as they dont test out their every piece going out (no body does), if u see someone with a trip to a factory and telling that NOW the Products are going through EXTENSIVE testing stage, where each product will be tested in terms of stability, performace, just ignore it. they are liers.

ill try to get a ATI built one 128MB but i dont know anywhere that sell them that ship to the uk so i might have to get ASUS one failing that one of the others

im tired now so going to go sleep.

thankyou for your help :)

my emails RR33D@hotmail.com

email me!!

Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom