3870 X2 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are right...its that da** crysis game that makes me wanna upgrade.
ow ell, it was just a thought.
i guess ill prolly just stick with my gts and only stepup if nvidias successful this time with their dual gpu.

you guys are right...its that da** crysis game that makes me wanna upgrade.
ow ell, it was just a thought.
i guess ill prolly just stick with my gts and only stepup if nvidias successful this time with their dual gpu.

only step up for the GX2? what! I personally see the GTX kicking its butt. But ya never know.

In my opinion, going from GTS to HD3870 X2 is not a good upgrade. GTS 512MB does outperform it in some games, and don't forget the fact that there are many games that are not very well optimized for dual-GPU

That what I dont like....having to have a stupid profile, or fiddling around for an hour to get your game to work with a 2 gpu card....I just want a single card solution, with more power than an 8800 ultra

That what I dont like....having to have a stupid profile, or fiddling around for an hour to get your game to work with a 2 gpu card....I just want a single card solution, with more power than an 8800 ultra

nvidia will be delivering that aspect I think. I doubt we will see a single card solution from ATI anytime soon that can top the ultra, and def not the 98xx series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom