COD4 taking ages to load is this right ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a slow hard drive or a hard drive with lots of junk to sift through it could take an hour to install COD4

Gonna bring the game back and exchange it and see if that solves the problem. Went onto activision site and it said either try another drive which i did and still no joy or exchange it so ill try that. It was the last onee left the other day so think ill be choosing a different game.

how long did it take exactly, it is a big game, 8GBs or so so wouldnyt be expecting it to install uber quickly

It starts off installing away no problem then freezes and error 1305 comes up. So i brought it back today and of course they had no more COD4 games left so i got CRYSIS instead and away it went autorun worked which it wudnt with cod4. Installing it here now and its nearly installed so id say it was a faulty disc. Fingers crossed this loads fully now with no problems.

Changed the game and they had no cod4 left so i got CRYSIS and it loaded perfect what a game playing away here and i have never seen such class graphics. Obviously the game was faulty but i had no other game to try so thought it was the pc. Mind you with all the help i got from everyone on here my pc is flying now, had a few issues with it. Thanks to everyone. What a class forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom