What in the Dell do they use? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if it will be compatible with the mobo and if it works it wont be nearly as good. But it is good budget.

The reason I ask is because I'm hoping that my new system, seen here and on other threads,

CPU- AMD Athlon XP 2500+
RAM- 512 MB DDR Corsair XMS PC3200
Motherboard- Asus A7N8X-X
Hard Drive- Western Digital 80 GB 7200 RPM IDE
Video Card- PNY GeForce FX5200 128MB
CD Drive- Sony 52x32x52
Case- Antec 350W

will be able to play those games as well or better as the emachines and Dell computers we're talking about. What do you think?

told u, both machines came with VGA intergrated. u cant say that its a budget card (no card installed) .

FX is like (Hey I have a seperate component in my PC, my dad told me its a video card, do u have one in your PC)

GeForce MX 4600 was better than 5200FX, so Dont.

NO
NEVER

it happens, that graphic processing is done by CPU (in absence of Graphic card) and it means, load on CPU extra.

and when u install graphic card, the GPU (Graphic Processor on Card) takes this extra load of CPU and makes application faster.

and yes GameGuru, (i have just quoted example, you are right though) FX wasnt as good as previous and current 6800.

Thank you all for your help. Once again, I apologize for my ignorance and patzer questions. Keep up the good work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom