My first Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
Alright everyone I m a noob here and I just needed a second look over and guidance from others before I actually went ahead and ordered my parts.

Here is the link
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2250/alienhublogobb1.png

Just wondering if any of my parts are non-compatible with my Motherboard, I m open to tips and suggestions because I m a first timer and really would appreciate it.

*Edit

No one showed me that my video card was DDR3 while my mother board memory was DDR2.

Alright I decided to cut out the CPU fan because as I just noticed the CPU I have already comes with its own fan and I m just going to stick with that one. Cut back and got a video card thats like 5$'s cheaper so I could still afford the thermal grease. Did my best to stay under 600$'s and I think I did a great job lol. Here's my new build with a better mother board.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6135/alienhublogoej4.png

looks good, some of those parts are what I'm getting as the successor to this rig, but only problem I have with that build is the stock Case PSU

A lot of people keep telling me to get cheaper ram and a cheaper mobo. So that I can afford a PSU to go along with my new system. But see I've been running Windows Vista on a E-Machines T3612 with 512 ram for the last 4 to 5 months. So getting at least 4 gigs of Ram is a must for me. Planning on getting a better PSU some time down the line (probably a few months). So by then prices will drop a bit lower (not that they're high now), but since I m building on a budget I don't have enough money to get another PSU at the moment. Besides that I still have to buy an LCD Wide Screen monitor, mouse, and keyboard all for under 200$. If you really think about it, my system will be a bad *** rig for what its meant to do and that is to satisfy my casual gaming hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom