OT policy change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
From Trotter,

Due to the number of threads being posted here rather than the forum it should have belonged, a new policy is being instituted. As some have already noticed, this policy is now in force.

Threads/topics that should have been posted in another forum, e.g. hardware/software issues, game questions, multimedia question, will be closed and deleted. The posters of these threads will be warned, and if the behavior persists, further steps will be taken.

Just because Off Topic gets a lot of traffic does not mean that the proper forums should be bypassed. Off Topic is for what does not fit in the forums already established.

Thanks, Nukem. I meant to post that here, but old age keeps making me forget... um, what were we talking about...?

finally!!

I've seen so many Norcent threads that were in OT that could have been in the right section of the forum

also I think you've messed up your Quote Tags you forgot the / at the end ;)

Does anyone else find it amusing that Trotter posted it in the wrong topic (according to himself) when the post itself was about how people should stop posting in the wrong topic?

;)

Does anyone else find it amusing that Trotter posted it in the wrong topic (according to himself) when the post itself was about how people should stop posting in the wrong topic?

;)

I think it was a PM to the moderators that was just copied and pasted here

;)

Amusing, Maybe. But we Mods, super mods and admin and get away with it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom