Promotions! (multiple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratz new mods.

I hope i can Mod the 360/PS3 forums in teh future.

I mean this in the nicest way possilbe. I dont think so. You are very biased in your opinion of those 2 systems. It would be tough for any user of either system to get in a word edge wise. ;)

^^^ very subtle, my hope is to be part of the Computer Hardware Zone, but so many mods there who follow lead, that I don't see it happening... oh well

Fear not, padawan... one day you, too, may become Jedi. until then, step not in rancor poodo.

^^^ very subtle, my hope is to be part of the Computer Hardware Zone, but so many mods there who follow lead, that I don't see it happening... oh well
Sorry but jsut fomr the random visits i have in the OT area i can see this. It had to be said.
Fear not, padawan... one day you, too, may become Jedi. until then, step not in rancor poodo.

Yeah if me becoming a Mod is possible than you too vernong can become one. It was utter shock that i got that PM. I didnt even knwo they were looking for Mods. :laughing: I just got a PM one day.

So yes you too can become Jedi. The force is strong with this one. Try or try not. Do or do not. There is no try.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom