3870 X2 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 1 result so far....wait a few days and there will be many more

cr.jpg

would it be worth selling off the gts and getting this card or stepping up ?

In my opinion, going from GTS to HD3870 X2 is not a good upgrade. GTS 512MB does outperform it in some games, and don't forget the fact that there are many games that are not very well optimized for dual-GPU

In my opinion, going from GTS to HD3870 X2 is not a good upgrade. GTS 512MB does outperform it in some games, and don't forget the fact that there are many games that are not very well optimized for dual-GPU

exactly, wait for the GTX before you upgrade

Going from an 8800GTS 512mb is only a slight upgrade...I mean there's nothing your GPU can't handle anyway except for Crysis at very high, which the x2 can't do either unless you are happy with 30ish fps

Going from an 8800GTS 512mb is only a slight upgrade...I mean there's nothing your GPU can't handle anyway except for Crysis at very high, which the x2 can't do either unless you are happy with 30ish fps

then get another for XCrossfire n increase it to 40-50 fps :).

doesn't crysis have motion blur that makes 20fps look smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom