SUper P1 1m @ 4.183ghz q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-4.jpg

In the CPU-Z, the level 2 cache should be 2 x 4096 KBytes

84677937mu0.jpg

yup single core ;)

i got it to book 4 cores at 4ghz

but even just 1mhz more.. it became so difficult.. so i just disabled the other 3

at 1.38v i stress tested for about 3 hours last night and my temps never went over 55c so i might do some playing around w/ particular voltage and see what clock i can stay stable at

i actually tried booting at 4.27ghz as well... had voltage set to 1.7 in the bios, but was only reading it as 1.62.. in bios upon restart... i made it to windows but it wasnt stable, super pi was running slower... i was only at 55c in bios as well :) which isnt bad for such a high voltage... tuniq tower... +3 case fans attatched to it... = awesome!

i think my ram... or 1 stick of ram was a big factor in things going wrong, lots of BSOD's and only running ddr 800 5-5-5-15 2t

one of my sticks does not like any voltage that is below 1.4v ... which is retarded.. i'm definitely getting some new sticks

and ya, i know maximum safe.. but i don't really care.. if it blows, it blows, i'll buy another

If your selling your ram I got dibs :), my ram doesnt want to go over 430 >.>, but hey I don't need to go over that to beat you :D

Nosboost back on top!!!!!

Remember when his old Opteron 146 was at the top? good times.. good times...

Congrats on surviving the suicide run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom