Got my 5000+ BE Installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
70F is 21C, my cpu is just over 30C. I have two 120mm 70cfm fans in my case, one is right next to the heatsink also. Im pretty sure my temps are right, i mean i can touch the heatsink and its just a little warm. The brisbanes run a lot cooler than the other x2's. V core is 1.184V.

It is the latest one, its not a bug. Its pretty cool in my room right now, probably a good 60C since its cold outside and i have the fan on. My temps are normal, after reading all the reviews off newegg, there people with lower temps than mine actually.

You said one of the CPU cores was 18c....so unless you have figured out how to defy the laws of physics then that reading is wrong.

Yeah, no biggie. The cpu is running cool, thats all that matters. I did manage to pull 33fps in crysis, but i want to get 35fps before i post a new score. Letting the thermal settle a bit and the cpu to break in some, then ill go for 3.2ghz

It makes sense that you can't have a cooler cpu than the ambient temps in the room. I would watch it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom