Trying to OC my acient pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACIDDROPPER

Baseband Member
ok i have an intel p2 at a whopping 350mhz. when i go into the bios, it shows the all the specs and such but i cannot change the cpu speed. is there a way to overclock it or it is not possible? i believe my bios is phoenix 2.0 or 3.0

Check the manual, you may have to play with the jumpers to get an overclock outta that

yeah, I got a Dell P3 450mhz, which I woulnt mind over clocking. But you cant do it through the bios, its gotta do with jumpers. If anyone knows any links please share the wealth :)

You won't do it any harm if you remember where everything was originally. Keep an eye on the temperature and fiddle about with things - only do this if you don't care if it breaks :)

Edit: Oh! The jumpers on the motherboard are usually labelled, that should give you a head start :)

yea u can usually find manuals on the internet belive it or not, find the exact model number of ur board or pc and type it in on google u might get lucky chances are sum1 else wants to do the same thing u do and found a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom