What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystofor

Beta member
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at getting a new laptop for a while and, long story short, the following model caught my eye. I can get it at a very nice price, including a free bag, router and mouse. In essence, I'm looking for something that will cope with quite a bit of graphics software (Adobe stuff mostly), and the ability to tackle games would be very nice as well.

Model: ASUS M51SN-AP003G
CPU: Inter Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5GHz
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 200GB
Screen: 15.4"
Optics: DVD Burner
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS with 512MB Dedicated Memory (Lots of people tell me that this is roughly equal to the NVIDIA GeForce 8600)
Additional Features: Intel Santa Rosa Platform (Centrino), Express Card, Carry Bag, Mouse and Router
Warranty: 2 Years
Price: $1799 (AU)

So, my question is how well you think the above machine will perform. I don't need the strongest, fastest machine ever produced, but something with a bit of grunt would be nice. If someone could give me an idea of the games I would be able to play (and the settings they would be playable at) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome to the forums.

That laptop should be fine for what you need, games wise i can't comment on because i don't game often but it should handle STALKER quite nicely.

You should'nt have any problems with the laptop for what you are going to be using it for. Just curious, how much is on the card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom