Ordered and Prometia Phase change last night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't think I could justify spending that much money on a cooling solution... or 6k on a computer. What do you do for a living?

Dude nice. You've really come a long way. I remember not too long ago you were sporting only a very mediocre rig, and it looks like now you will have the most hardcore system of TF :eek:

Where's all the money coming from?

64? That really does not sound that new.

I wish I that sort of money as well pay off some bills...

It would be NEW TO ME!!! :D Its sitting in my parents garage right now, just collecting dust until i get a garage out here. I found it a few years back just sitting in a guys driveway. He drove it home one day and as he was pulling into the driveway the clutch cable broke and thats where it sat for the next 3 years. He bought the car new in 64, i bought it from him for 500 bucks, my dad repainted it flat black and cleaned it up a bit and thats where it left off. Still has the original engine/tranny all numbers match. The only piece of the car that isnt original is 1 fender, and it'll need new seats.

yo man not just will you be getting crazy clock your gonna make maxishine look like one of us, and you could possibaly break some world records man, depending how far you oc your proc.

You probly wont be breaking any world records. You'll really need a triple cascade like I linked you to get to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom