Help! ATI 9200 ALL IN WONDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny_M

Baseband Member
Im in need of alot of help here so anyones advice would be great thanks I have a ATI all in wonder system set up i have everything working i believe its set up to the VCR Its fine in composite and black and white in s-video.

Heres the main thing i can record of TV and Tapes that i have recorded on but not proper tapes i get "Signal broadcast blocked view only" something along those lines im unable to do it lol its really annoying ive been told to use diffrent software to the ATI one but the ones i have been suggested dont do what i want lol :p any help lol :D

Another is that it works on NSTC i think thats right but its all scrambbled up but on PAL i can view it but not record it is there a way to get NTSC working?

I appreciate any helpon this matter thank you
:)

(its ati MMC 9.1)

let me know few thngs, may be i'l come to some solution this time:

is your ATI on PAL tuner ot NTSC Tuner?

is ur Video (the one in VCR) is on PAL or NTSC.

as if you believe that you require some software, that comes with ATI and you dont have, let me know i have full box of ATI's softwars that came with AIW series, i'll send u out a copy.

of course i am in UK.

yes its pal i will check the software tomorrow when im on that comp what do you thinkim missing?

I have only got Original ATi Built VGA cards, which did came with plenty of wires. can you take the picture of the wires that u have? and i'll send u a link with my pictures of wires that came with AIW ATi

yeah sure i will i purchased longer cables do you have a email i can email the pics to? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom