Vampire Masqurade Bloodlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Has anybody here played this game?

If so, can you tell me alittle bit about it.

I am debating on getting this and giving it a go....just wanted so hands on info first.

Thanks for any help.

The game got good reviews, but it had some bug issues. It has been out a while, so these may have been addressed.

i play'd the first bit of it but got bored, it a little repeditive. the graphics arn't great and has alot of bugs. they prolly have patches for them now though

It was one of the best RPGs I have played in years. However, it is VERY buggy and since the company that made the game went under shortly after release all of the patches are user made. Luckily the user made patches are pretty **** good at fixing many of the issues the game had.

where can i find the user made patches, and do I apply the official patches first?

You might google it. I would put the official patches first, then the other ones. Also I rather enjoyed it as well not a bad game at all. Lots of bus for sure get the user patches they help a lot.

I played the original RPG (pencil and paper) version of it. It is a very dark game, but very intriguing as well.

Thanks for the help guys...I just bought the game off e-bay, I can't wait to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom