recommend me some drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBerger

Baseband Member
Hey people, I just recently got a new monitor and now my computer is working and would like to update it. I have a Sapphire radeon x850xt pci express card and chaintech vnf4 ultra mobo as well as a creative sb card. can anyone recommend the best drivers for these specs to get my the best performance and stability for my computer.

also, i noticed that in some games that previously would run smoothly, now my computer tends to get louder from the fan. it didnt used to do this so what could cause this? and should i be worried about it overheating or only if it starts to beep. thanks for the advice

For your mobo, go to the manufacturer's site. I'm not sure about your sound card. For your GFX card, get the Omega drivers.

Hey people, I just recently got a new monitor and now my computer is working and would like to update it. I have a Sapphire radeon x850xt pci express card and chaintech vnf4 ultra mobo as well as a creative sb card. can anyone recommend the best drivers for these specs to get my the best performance and stability for my computer.

also, i noticed that in some games that previously would run smoothly, now my computer tends to get louder from the fan. it didnt used to do this so what could cause this? and should i be worried about it overheating or only if it starts to beep. thanks for the advice

Go to the AMD/ATi site for you GFX card.

Drivers & Software

The mobo go to the manufacturer site.

Sound card have to get them from Creative.

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

The fan noise could jsut be from use. Fans get louder over time as they dont last forever. So it could be the fan is dying from old age. How old is the fan?

Never used omega drivers, Mak? An older card won't get as much from the newest drivers, while Omega drivers use an older set that have been optimized for gaming.

I wouldn't go back more than a couple if you go for older ones. The new ones on the Omega Driver site is actually one or two releases behind the current drivers from AMD/ATI and are great.

Cant say that i have used Omega drivers as i dont need them. My games run great with the default drivers. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom