No Product Key on PC Case = Fake Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've herd they don't have to have graduated from a college as a computer system technician they just have to take this course that qualifies them as computers techs
For the most part yes. I took this test a while back when i needed a job. The test was a joke. It did not test anything on real computer knowledge. It was jsut basic crap. Sad really. I was offered teh job but turned it down cause i could not in good concious really work for them.
What losers, hey i know how to type i must know about computers. lol

Your HIRED!! When can you start?:laughing:

A few years ago when I actually started do all my own repairs, I used to do some but my cousins brother in law as a real techie and he would do the majority of the stuff, I needed to ask a computer tech a question. This was after my tech moved to Greece so I called the Best Buy near my house, and spoke to one of the techs and it was some question about reformating my pc I 4get what I needed to ask, so I ask the tech and "he goes to me I'm not gonna sit here and teach to reformat your computer bring it down to me for 99 dollars I will reformat it for you"

For the most part yes. I took this test a while back when i needed a job. The test was a joke. It did not test anything on real computer knowledge. It was jsut basic crap. Sad really. I was offered teh job but turned it down cause i could not in good concious really work for them.

Your HIRED!! When can you start?:laughing:

Tomorrow,

Hey boss this pc looks nice can I stick a mac os on here I like mac os?

:

Where do you go and do the test and really what do you need? Cause I kinda need a better job and heck if I can get a job like that its was more paying then what I am making, minimum wage.

a+ just study form the library, find a local place to take the test. Needs... decent amount of computer smarts and willingness to learn more. Not very hard at all pretty easy stuff on there. (I think your talking about a+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom