Just bought a new case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I give in...here are the pics for now:

MattsPictures305.jpg

MattsPictures306.jpg

nice start.
i need to reroute my 4 pin connecter around the mobo tray like yours.

this case is amazing zing.

keep posting pics.

i was thinking of the 830 this whole time.. i had no idea this case existed! very nice case w/o sacrificing much anything but just being extremely large

hrmm i see you manage to peel the q6600 sticker off from your old case too... imma have to do the same, hope it still sticks

i was thinking of the 830 this whole time.. i had no idea this case existed! very nice case w/o sacrificing much anything but just being extremely large

hrmm i see you manage to peel the q6600 sticker off from your old case too... imma have to do the same, hope it still sticks

i never got the sticker with :( and i think the reason for that is cos it was OEM

nah, i didnt even know i had the sticker until today...i opened up my Q6600 box, and the manual fell out and there was the sticker on the back. i was like F'in Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom