New Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks for all the responses. I think I might go for the 226bw. Aside from here Ive read lots of good things about it.

Lol if you don't luke9906 might flog you for not getting it. It looks like he really wants you to get one.

They are good monitors, have one myself, for the price and specs there the best thing around as of right now.

Lol if you don't luke9906 might flog you for not getting it. It looks like he really wants you to get one.

They are good monitors, have one myself, for the price and specs there the best thing around as of right now.

what is that supposed to mean. i said i think he should still get the 226bw. its not like im telling him its what he should get periode?

I just bought the samsung 21.6" off amazon for $250 total, I see the 22" on newegg for $270 after rebate but I hate rebates and will save the $20 for .4 inches, its the same resolution.

i think goodguy is a spammer, he's way too enthusiastic about these products and they're all from newegg. 3 posts in 1 minute for newegg seems like spam to me.

i think goodguy is a spammer, he's way too enthusiastic about these products and they're all from newegg. 3 posts in 1 minute for newegg seems like spam to me.

Maybe he likes newegg alot...

what is that supposed to mean. i said i think he should still get the 226bw. its not like im telling him its what he should get periode?

I was just being funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom