100% sure this will be new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read on each forum except avsforum replace the psu until they read that its a x-mas gift. Heres a 2 year old review on it.

Ultra X2 550W PSU - Titanium

How will it stack up with the stuff I have listed? Replace the corsair with the ocz memory. Any1 know how many watts all the stuff will use with everything running at stock speeds, except for the video card of course. Unless you have to go to the bios for that too. Thanks.

FYI, I have no desire of running stuff at oc'd speeds. I just picked a superclocked video card so I can play some new rts's.

edit - sadly all the reviews are from 2006, I guess its release date. Hold on. Do all these websites do the tests with the cards superclocked or not? Cause the price difference on newegg with the non and superclocked is $20 right now (2 day savings on oc'd card). And I'm big on saving $ and less chance of the psu blowing up.

Cause I'm fine with 30+ fps on company of heroes.

Any one know by looking at that stuff?

Thanks.

edit - I just saw about the video card question. Bit-tech don't use superclocked cards.

This guys computer is making me suicidal. Because my computer is about $600~$650 and yours is like twice the cost and twice the efficiency lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom