Tri-SLi Crysis Gamplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a storyline addict. Not the ones that try WAY too hard and just make up a million names and events, but the ones like HL2. Any game that can actually make you terrified, paranoid, adrenaline-rushed, and almost make you cry deserves major credit.

Yeah I'd have to say the storyline on Crysis is pretty **** good, and I almost sh*t myself on a couple parts, but it's best feature is the graphics. I remember I played Half Life like 5 times in a row when I got it, same with HL2...I beat Crysis and haven't really played it all since. The multiplayer is horrendous. I would still say it's worth the money though, i'll go through the game again once I beat Bioshock and Gears.

I am buying Crysis tomorrow for $30 off someone here on campus. Says he sold his video card. How big is the risk that I'll get it and my multiplayer experience won't be long lived (ie he wrote down the key and copied the disks, etc)?

i loved the singleplayer....hated the MP....id rather play cod4 MP anyday.

Bioshock and Crysis go down as my favorite SP of all time.

cool, I may buy those, or borrow it from my friend, because the storyline looks epic (Crysis)

I dunno, I thought the SP was lacking in Crysis. The first half was great, then the alien BS was lame. Bioshock on the other hand was fantastic! I would have to say that's the best SP I've played. Next would probably be HL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom