How to reset CMOS on Asus p5n32-e sli plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
incorrect link....use your manual ;)
but basically...take the cmos battery out...turn system on, then wait...and power off
or
take cmos battery out...look for a jumper, de-jump...power on...wait...power off

incorrect link....use your manual ;)
but basically...take the cmos battery out...turn system on, then wait...and power off
or
take cmos battery out...look for a jumper, de-jump...power on...wait...power off

I read the manual and didnt see it in there. I will look again. And I took the only battery I saw out, and I dont know what a jumper is, or a de-jump. Tutorial site or somehting?

I read the manual and didnt see it in there. I will look again. And I took the only battery I saw out, and I dont know what a jumper is, or a de-jump. Tutorial site or somehting?

It is in the manual. First take the battery out and wait 10-20 seconds. You should see 3 pins (2 covered) with CMOS written under it. Usually 1 & 2 are covered - move to 2 & 3 and place back to 1 & 2.

It is in the manual. First take the battery out and wait 10-20 seconds. You should see 3 pins (2 covered) with CMOS written under it. Usually 1 & 2 are covered - move to 2 & 3 and place back to 1 & 2.

It wasnt listed in the index thing, that is why I didnt see it. I found it, and I have booted up just fine! wow, now I know how to do that. Cool. :D Thank you! I love this place, learn something new every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom