$1100 budget build for canada :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job merk... i will send my friend this in a second

I recommended the 32 mb cache hard drive instead... idk which one he will go with

He also changed the galaxy 8800 gt to the evga 8800 gt because he says the galaxy looks ugly...

He doesnt want to go quad core... so i sent him the link to the e8400... he said the price diffrence wasnt big enough... and then he said he was thinking about this one

Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 Dual Core Processor LGA775 Conroe 2.4GHZ 800FSB 2MB Retail - DirectCanada

I still say he should just go for the q6600 but said its up to him...

Oh, and he wants a dvd/cd drive :/ im having a hard time finding one on these canadian sites

Nice job merk... i will send my friend this in a second

I recommended the 32 mb cache hard drive instead... idk which one he will go with

He also changed the galaxy 8800 gt to the evga 8800 gt because he says the galaxy looks ugly...

He doesnt want to go quad core... so i sent him the link to the e8400... he said the price diffrence wasnt big enough... and then he said he was thinking about this one

Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 Dual Core Processor LGA775 Conroe 2.4GHZ 800FSB 2MB Retail - DirectCanada

I still say he should just go for the q6600 but said its up to him...

Oh, and he wants a dvd/cd drive :/ im having a hard time finding one on these canadian sites

His budget was $1100 and he wants to cheap out on the cpu which didn't go over budget? Tell him to take the leap of faith on this one, he won't regret it. As for the 32mb cache hard drive, I haven't felt the difference between 16mb and 32mb TBQH... but if he wants one, I'd recommend this one: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 3.5IN 500GB SATA2 8.5MS 7200RPM 32MB Cache Ncq Hard Drive - DirectCanada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom