Batch id3 tag editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Solid State Member
I wasn't sure whether to post this in audio/multimedia or software so I'm trying here. My search for batch editor yielded software for video conversions. Basically what I am attempting to do is organize my podcasts and other random mp3 files. However going into iTunes and having to right click/edit tags gets extremely tedious when I have hundreds of podcasts ( mostly already listened to but I would still like to keep the organized ) and broadcast mp3s each with a slightly different name/tag. Is there any batch editing software, preferably freeware, that can accommodate my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Well I did end up google-ing it however, I figured that someone on the forums would have a sure fire program that wouldn't require downloading more than a few of these (possibly bloat-ware filled) programs. No problem trying them out until I find one that suits my needs, just thought maybe someone would come up with something other than the obvious that performed better.

MP3 Tag Tools is what I used to use on Windows

Looks like that will do the trick. It doesn't say anything about being compatible with Vista ( which is on my laptop I'm using at work ) so I will have to wait and try this out on my XP machine back home. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom