Q9300 or Q9450

Status
Not open for further replies.
the qx9770 and qx9775

intel-desktop-price.gif

but then your talking stupid amounts of money for (in my mind)not a great deal more its just +267 fsb difference and why pay $869 difference for it (taking the Q9550 & QX9770 as compare)

i'll be happy with a Q9450 its in my price range and best thing there (without a stupid price)

and thanks guys 3 pages of help

but then your talking stupid amounts of money for (in my mind)not a great deal more its just +267 fsb difference and why pay $869 difference for it (taking the Q9550 & QX9770 as compare)

i'll be happy with a Q9450 its in my price range and best thing there (without a stupid price)

and thanks guys 3 pages of help

only thing i see would be higher FSB, and unlocked multipliers.

maybe if i was going for a 3dmark world record or something, which i wont be im still waiting for skullteail, hopefully one of my contacts can grab one of these.

maybe if i was going for a 3dmark world record or something, which i wont be im still waiting for skullteail, hopefully one of my contacts can grab one of these.

i'm just glad i'm on my way to building my pc i got a third of the parts already

i am just glad my 4th xbox 360 was useful in getting the 1TB of HDD space i have now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom