Moving to Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck yeah canada rocks XD.

I shop almost exclusively at NCIX. incredible customer service and speed.

but another good one is directcanada.com they're usually a bit cheaper, but lower on stock.

the hat is bigger then the head in this case, lol anyway canada is great no ******** up here, plus its cheap living in calgary, its ****ing beutiful up there i wish i could move out there, im almost considerign moving otu of canada when im done with school tho to a country that doesnt get involved in war or any other kinda **** like that lol, i love canada but one day i wana go to japan.

****, i live in canada and i would never move to the us, its great here. we have much more natural beauty as well. and why would u wana live in the us right now with all the men there sending over to iraq.

Man your going to the province where pay is great no matte what job you have. Anyways I live in Toronto, if you were comming here to Toronto this place ETC computers has the best prices; however I don't know if they will ship out there to Alberta. I believe they should. Tigerdirect is pretti good here in Canada, I'm assuming your faMiliar with them since they are also located in the states. CanadaComputers is one of the other big computer stores like newegg.

I usually buy (90% of the time or more) from Canada Computers, they usually have the cheapest prices for current parts and I find they have amazing shipping. I got my stuff (a whole build) in less then 3 days, and the shipping cost was only 9.99, which was incredible. You will like it in Calgary, it's a nice place and all jobs pay extremely well in Alberta, not to mention the housing cost is alright compared to the US and the taxes are pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom