Tri-SLi Crysis Gamplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^agreed^^. i cant abide not running max settings.

There are very specific things that either look too ugly to tolerate or too amazing to miss out on.

Titles like COD4 manage to keep the game beautiful and clear/sharp from the beginning. I found Crysis though to be just a big mushy, messy blur on low quality, with high shaders just being too awesome to give up.

Gears is bad *** on the pc actually. Theres like 5 extra levels on the pc. I played it all the way through on xp, i'll probably reinstall it on my vista partition this weekend and see how it plays. I just love the gameplay. Takes strategy rather than just running around and spray and pray like unreal. I need to install unreal too.

5 extra levels!!

I'm getting it...

I have Gears of War. Runs fine on XP. The M$ maneuver on this game, however, is that you can't play online without a "live" account. Or at least, you can't use all the online functions, I haven't even tried yet. Cool thing is you can play 2 player co-op though, although I doubt they let you without the live account.

god i hate m$... there such *******s

I was really thinking of getting crysis just to test my rig against it but nah... i dont need another $50 game lying around that i dont play..

Where do you guys find these config files to boost performance on XP and allow the very high settings (for Crysis?)

Uh...i dont know. I havent played any gow multiplayer yet. I still need to sort out my live accounts, i have gold that i bought and just never cancelled on a yearly renew back from my old xbox days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom