Tri-SLi Crysis Gamplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya ste, i could set the graphics higher if i lowered my resolution, but i refuse to run non-native res because it looks like crap.
Yea I'm the same, but w/ Crysis I couldn't run more than 1280x800 with high settings. At that I only got 20-30 fps (2xAA).

Gears is bad *** on the pc actually. Theres like 5 extra levels on the pc. I played it all the way through on xp, i'll probably reinstall it on my vista partition this weekend and see how it plays. I just love the gameplay. Takes strategy rather than just running around and spray and pray like unreal. I need to install unreal too.

thats exactly what i dont like about unreal. no tactics involved AT ALL. even in the capture the flag and warfare (which is pretty cool) games is just run and gun.

Thats not bad....**** $1800 worth of video cards and you can enjoy crysis in high rez....lmao!!!

If you got in on the microcenter deal you could have gotten 3 for the low low price of only 1650! (plus tax)

I need to stop buying computer equipment and save up for my turbo upgrade when my warranty runs out....mmm big turbo kit.

This would be the only way I could sanely play this game lol.

Exaggerating a bit I suppose, but in all honesty, the game looks like CRAP on low shaders, etc so I won't buy the game until I have a pc that can crank it up.

its the game that is choking the graphics cards n CPUs, not the parts.

trust me on this guys, when Crytek fixes this problem, there is no way in heck im getting Crysis.

If you got in on the microcenter deal you could have gotten 3 for the low low price of only 1650! (plus tax)

I need to stop buying computer equipment and save up for my turbo upgrade when my warranty runs out....mmm big turbo kit.

what kinda car do you drive vdub? im looking at buying a 240sx this summer, with an sr20 :D

I want to get gears of war... can that run on xp though or is it another M$ manuever like halo 2 and i have to have vista?

Oh and veedub... i said awesome looking, you can't deny that can you? As far as game play goes it reminds me of this one james bond game for the xbox 1

I have Gears of War. Runs fine on XP. The M$ maneuver on this game, however, is that you can't play online without a "live" account. Or at least, you can't use all the online functions, I haven't even tried yet. Cool thing is you can play 2 player co-op though, although I doubt they let you without the live account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom