x38 or 780i

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the heatsink on the evga board is huge. I think it can handle it. Oh well, a coin will decide my fate. I will update you guys this afternoon.

wow a new heat sink took them 1 and a half years to develop? thats really lame, the xfx board has the same heat sink as the evga one. x38 is way better then a 780i.

780I is 680I with a new south bridge your still using the same crap *** 680I north bridge with all its problems.

have you actually had a 680i or do you just go by what you read on the internet? because the only people who ever have a problem with the 680i are the people who have never owned one, or people who read about it on the internet....i NEVER had one single problem from my 680i

My coin toss said the 780i. So 780i it is. I will report if I have any problems. But I am going to go by mgcook. He owned the 680i. If it has problems, I will sell it and pick up a new board. thanks for all the input though`

My coin toss said the 780i. So 780i it is. I will report if I have any problems. But I am going to go by mgcook. He owned the 680i. If it has problems, I will sell it and pick up a new board. thanks for all the input though`

i'll be ordering one also as soon as i can sell my monitor...

i'll be more than glad to help you set it up once you get it.

have you actually had a 680i or do you just go by what you read on the internet? because the only people who ever have a problem with the 680i are the people who have never owned one, or people who read about it on the internet....i NEVER had one single problem from my 680i

agreed here, i've never really had any hardware problems w/ my 680i, other than that particular model of asus.... just doesnt like overclocking w/ quads.. but other than that.. even if i put out insane voltage... never once have i had a problem

and i've been reading wonders on xtremesystems about these 780i's and people are getting pretty high clocks on it

and my new 28 inch monitor is amazing.. i just had to say it!

and i'm still eaggerly awaiting the fedex man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom