Am I Bottlenecking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys live in the northern to north-eastern States? Ive got a favour to ask of someone that does.

NY State here. :D Great storm cause net losage for a few days...

As for the RAM i have heard of the Ballistic RAM. I have heard it is decent. Some have had issues with it while others havent. Those that have not find it to be great.

Tracers are in, running at 1000MHz, and Im actually seeing worse framerates in high-traffic areas in-game (30-40fps in Shatt, SW, etc), but better framerates when Im playing solo (120-130fps)

It could be because of all the extra thigs it has to render? Dont know really. The RAM was used. Have you tested it with MemTest?

It could be because of all the extra thigs it has to render?
This is exactly the problem, as everyone sees this issue, but now Ive got faster RAM, and my CPU usage doesnt go over 60%... What else can I do to get my fps up?

The RAM was used. Have you tested it with MemTest?
Havent seen any tell-tale signs of problems, but youre right, it probably wouldnt hurt. Ill run it later on.

Have you boosted your settings in game? If so maybe take them down a notch while playing online so you dont get nailed. Also what is your latency? That could also be your adversary here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom