Tri-SLi Crysis Gamplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run it on very high w/ a config file for XP, at 25-35fps on my GTS 320...and it runs smooth for me (the 25-35 is smooth in that game, IMO).

Ya gears works fine in XP thats what i have it installed on. NEed to reinstall it on my vista partition and see if it looks any different.

how is GoW??
is it like COD4? howz the multiplayer, i heard that kinda blew.
i was going to get that, but i got UT3 instead. which is okay. i prefer COD4 and the good ol BF2 more though.
need a good new shooter, or i might have to buy LOTR.

GoW is crap. Buggy as ****...at least on Vista x64. The game is awesome, but it's just not worth the headaches (typical of console ports).

Watching that vid made me want to play Crysis again. I don't know...another $600 isn't worth 20 fps IMO.

GOW is awesome on 360, never tried the pc version.
COD4 feels a ton like counter strike, not a bad thing though

Gears is bad *** on the pc actually. Theres like 5 extra levels on the pc. I played it all the way through on xp, i'll probably reinstall it on my vista partition this weekend and see how it plays. I just love the gameplay. Takes strategy rather than just running around and spray and pray like unreal. I need to install unreal too.

Ah ok, so thats what it takes. Because 2 GTS512s wont cut it. I can only play on HIGH at 1920x1200, no AA.

Now, I haven't played Crysis or COD4 for more than four weeks, because my parts are being RMAed, but, my single, stock GTX always did well, or at least i thought it did.
Maybe it is just because I am Limited to 1440X900, but I could play the enhanced XP hacked Ultra settings with 16Q AA and get about average 18-25 FPS.

With no AA I averaged 35-40 FPS.

I am content with it since I bought the GTX back in April of 2007, but like I said, my opinion is probably skewed because my max resolution is 1440X900.

meh..

I think the 2x AA will kill it....

Maybe, but as far as I know AA becomes less important as the resolution increases. So prehaps no AA is needed at the highest resolutions??!

Ya ste, i could set the graphics higher if i lowered my resolution, but i refuse to run non-native res because it looks like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom