geforce 9600 gt pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha very true but these are guys toys, wouldnt u like to pick the color on your car... my pc cost more then my car hahaha

Everyone to their own, I guess. One thing I will never understand is people who love that Fatal1ty look. Anyone read bit-tech regularly? The mods show how crazy people are. Like the dude who built a decaying skull over his case.

I like those japanese woodwork ones.

do you REALLY look at your video card or how it performs?

i can care less what the video card looks like, as long as it performs like a beat and fits in my case.

I would never pay more for a card to look nicer (well maybe $5 but probably not even that) but if the cost was the same I would prefer a non-green card.

do you REALLY look at your video card or how it performs?

i can care less what the video card looks like, as long as it performs like a beat and fits in my case.

No I completely agree, and have made posts say exactly the same thing as you have just said. I think everyone else would agree. But since we were talking about the relative aesthetics of various cards, thats just my view. The fact that you pick a product based upon utility does not mean that you have no views concerning its aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom