i need a screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
hey fellas i need a new display for a friends laptop.
its an HP pavillion ze 2000.
he got drunk and punched the screen like a dumb *** and now i need to replace it for him, as he is also a technical retard. but a good buddy lol.
yes, i have googled it.
i was hoping to be able to buy it on newegg, no such luck.
this is the only place i was able to find it with in my limited search:
HP Pavilion ze2000 15" LCD Screen Laptop Display Panel XGA 1024x768 (381065-001) BrightView

anyone know of anywhere else i can find one? price not that important, but he wouldn't mind it being cheaper. altho...this one is pretty cheap.

thanks peter i didnt return that many results with my ebay search.
i guess a 30 day warranty isnt really any better than a 14 day warranty. the only thing is that the 219.00 one is new.
oh well, my friend can make up his mind which one he wants. hopefully he has an ebay account.
lol...i dont know if he has a computer now to bid....hahhahhahahahahahh!

Make sure you get the screen in there as soon as you can, some people have been burned buy buying a broken laptop on ebay that is listed for spares or repair.

yeah i aint buyin it from ebay...i dont really like buying electronics from there.
although i did buy another nostromo n52 speedpad (the best game controller EVER) from a guy for 99 cents. wo0t brand new in the box with like 7.50 priority shipping.
i am on my second one, and they cost 35+ dollars in a store. now i have a spare heh ehe heh.
i found a site lcdscreen.com that has a new one with a warranty for 175.
not too bad. that'll teach my buddy to break stuff lol.

lol, admittedly I buy a lot of electronics of ebay sometimes i get my hands on a laptop that needs a new battery or the drivers reinstalling for less than £30 an I then sell it to a friend or put it back on ebay. I have bought a few lemmons but I have always said to myself no big loss.

Everyone knows you are supposed to punch the wall, not your high priced computer equipment...ask the 2 holes in the wall next to my gaming rig :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom