Just finished my first build.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks drizzt, its my first build ever too. Lol
Its a 29.99 Raidmax Astro (Could have looked at my sig)
Very nice case for the price. Stays very cool with the 2 side fans as intakes, in the lower front i got a 80mm intake, you can put a 120 there also, and 2 80mm exhausts on the back + 120mm PSU exhaust. Stays very cool, i got the fx5200 from 250/400 stock to 320/530 already, still stable, no heat to the touch on any part of the card yet.

i got a question, in speed fan, my temp is reading 23c and core temp is -1c - 2c. I doubt this is correct, but so far every program that reads temp has shown me around 25c for the temp.

woops... i just saw his fx5200 hehe i ignored the rest ^.^

I must be tired.... grrr _-_

Did you try pcwizard08? It works for me...

It could be a faulty mobo sensors, like what happend to my first 680i...

But in your case it would be reversed :/ my temps were high yours appear to be too low...

Looks very nice. Good wire management. I should take lessons on that from you :laughing: I suck at wire management.

Even in my bios it shows 25c, i know its not correct, but maybe its double it? 50c sounds about right.

Wire management
1) All unused psu wires, place on the side of the drive bays opposite of your case window. Zip tie to unused optical drive bay and HDD bay holes.
2) Run wires along edges
3) Ziptie stuff.
thats pretty much all i did.

Even in my bios it shows 25c, i know its not correct, but maybe its double it? 50c sounds about right.

25C on stock and idle sounds fine man, it will go up after a while when you put some load on it... its the core temps of -1C that doesnt make sense to me...

and if you were getting 50C on stock AND idle then i dont think that is good :/

Sometimes RAM is configured in Channel A, Channel B...
Sometimes RAM is configured in Group A, Group B...

Well, right now im working on overclocking that video card so it can perform well until i get a PCI-e card.
Im using Ntune for stress testing, and UT2004, Half Life 2 and Call of Duty 2 for game testing.
Right now its stable at 325/540
No temp sensor in it thought, so just because it doesnt feel remotely warm by it, the core could still be burning up correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom