9800 GX2 ripped apart *MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care about his pics? Take a look at the first reply in the pic thread through the link on the first page... G92-400-A2 for the GTS 512, and G92-450-A2 for the 9800 GX2

Why do you care about his pics? Take a look at the first reply in the pic thread through the link on the first page... G92-400-A2 for the GTS 512, and G92-450-A2 for the 9800 GX2

chill. I dont care that much. If I really cared that much, i would look them up on google. Someone has them out I am sure

all i have to say is why on earth are they using 8 pin power? i would have taken up the tiny bit extra pcb real estate and gone with dual 6 pin pci-e power for compatibility. just about every name brand power supply these days would probably have at least 2 pci-e power connectors.

wrong thread...

sorry :D

all i have to say is why on earth are they using 8 pin power? i would have taken up the tiny bit extra pcb real estate and gone with dual 6 pin pci-e power for compatibility. just about every name brand power supply these days would probably have at least 2 pci-e power connectors.

well if its anything like ati, the only thing the last 2 pins are is ground connectors... so if it is true.. then you won't be getting any extra power anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom