another build thread 1200$

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the e8400 instead of the 6550? will it work as well with the p35 ds3l and that power supply?

lol its crazy, i started off with a 1200$ budget and then i decide few "minor upgrades" wont be to bad, now im at about 1600$ :S. this is getting ridiulcous haha.

spend the money! You will be happy you did. And check out the thread with the promo code for the evga GTS 512 at 285! (possibly after mir)

spend the money! You will be happy you did. And check out the thread with the promo code for the evga GTS 512 at 285! (possibly after mir)

lol i just posted that promo code.

you could always get the cooler master 690 case(better than the 900imo)

lol i just posted that promo code.

you could always get the cooler master 690 case(better than the 900imo)

case is your preference. if you like lights and flashy, 900>690. if not, 690 ftw. :D I have a 900 and love it.

so the CM cools better than the 900? i know it has more space, but for cooling and performance i thought the 900 would be better.

so the CM cools better than the 900? i know it has more space, but for cooling and performance i thought the 900 would be better.

well the cm690 comes with 3 fans.
the 900 comes with 4 including a big exhaust on the top.

cm690 is great for wire management since its got cable routing options on the front and back side of the mobo tray.

I think the 900 would keep tings cooler, but not by much.

I have 2 exhaust fans(top&back) 2 intake(front&bottom) and i can still add 4 more.
cm690 also has 4X140mm slots(2side,2top) for the fans.

th 900 is on sale at buy.com and the cm690 is on sale at microcenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom