Futuremark Announces the Futuremark Games Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
Futuremark is proud to announce the formation of a group named the Futuremark Games Studio. The Games Studio will be Futuremark's first try in the game publishing business, as the division plans to work and develop "world class games" awaiting some good results in future. "Futuremark Games Studio is committed to developing original IP games with the highest quality game play combined with our established track record of creating blow-your-socks-off visuals", said Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Futuremark Corporation. "For years, our fans have been asking us when will we start making games. Very soon they are going to get it - and then some!" Futuremark Games Studio personnel will be attending GDC 2008 in San Francisco where they can be found at the Nordic Games Studios Pavilion.

Source

they should make their games like the bms....about 3 gens ahead of current high end systems...that way everyone will whine :D

Awesome graphics won't help a lame game. Hopefully they will put out decent titles and not just eye candy.

Yea...they need to get some good writers and good artists or else they'll be just like any other lamer game with good graphics. That's what makes Half-Life 2 so good!

This should be interesting. I don't really know what to expect from them, but it would be nice to see a new IP (Intellectual Property) or two for gaming. What better place to start than with a new publisher?

Other News:

New topic: By Random123

Hello this is my first post.

I was wondering what computer i would need to run the New Futuremark game that came out, i just bought sli 8800 but someone told me i will need the new x0275n hydromental 28gig in quad sli. Please help i don't have $185,000 for each card :(!!1???11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom