looking for decent keyboard & mouse combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
im looking for a decent wireless/wired keboard mouse combo no more than 30-50bucks.

not sure if wireless is better?
this is for a library manager who WONT be gaming.

so anything simple/good/long lasting.
thanks.

30-50? Each, or total? You won't get much performance for that.

Cosidering my mouse was $80 and the keyboard I want is $60+... both wired, so no lag.

For a library manager? Browse Newegg's offereings, or check WallyWorld for the best price.

I have one of the microsoft wireless keyboard/mice sets and it works ok, i think it was around 60 for the set.

(edit: i use it for my media pc)

im looking more towards logitech or microsoft since i dont know anyof the other brands...
would you suggest wireless or not?

wireless could be convenient if the person moved around a lot and goes from place to place, or moves around a lot around his/her desk area while he/she is typing stuff, and then wireless. but usually in terms of cost effectiveness you can get a wired for cheaper then wireless.

wireless could be convenient if the person moved around a lot and goes from place to place, or moves around a lot around his/her desk area while he/she is typing stuff, and then wireless. but usually in terms of cost effectiveness you can get a wired for cheaper then wireless.

well she said its gonna be in the basement and its gonna stay there...
so im not sure.
i dont wanna spend too much.

i think last time I was in bb and in the market of a kb, those 2 were there on display...I am more inclined towards ergonomics, so prefer the MS...but of course I opted for my saitek e II from newegg :D

see if you can get your hands on them at a local bb...if any in your area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom