geforce 9600 gt pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright then so good performing mid range we got 8800GS 384, 8800GS 784, 9600GT 256 and 512 and to confuse you up more we'll add the old GTS 320 and 640 :D gotcha

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what G80 GTS prices do when all the dust has settled. Might be a good solution.

There is the problem that they prolly aren't selling well at the moment, so retailers will likely have old stock, already purchased, that they won't want to make a loss on. In the same way that retailers are still selling 2 year old cards for $150

I dont understand this 'GTS G92 has been beaten with an ugly stick' movement. I think they look quite spiffing. In fact I'd go even further against the grain, and say the EVGA sticker is the most spiffing of all.

Anyway people have always said the GT looks great. Whats wrong with the 9600 then?

Now the 3870 X2... that is a fuuuuugly card (along with most ATis)

I dont understand this 'GTS G92 has been beaten with an ugly stick' movement. I think they look quite spiffing. In fact I'd go even further against the grain, and say the EVGA sticker is the most spiffing of all.

Anyway people have always said the GT looks great. Whats wrong with the 9600 then?

Now the 3870 X2... that is a fuuuuugly card (along with most ATis)

lmao well i prefer red over black any day.

oh man, red ATI cards are ugly. Main reason I am not moving over. unless they really push out some top stuff. I dont like them at all. I love my eVGA 8800GTS as well. :D

Everyone to their own, I guess. One thing I will never understand is people who love that Fatal1ty look. Anyone read bit-tech regularly? The mods show how crazy people are. Like the dude who built a decaying skull over his case.

I like those japanese woodwork ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom