gaming only for the rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your using your computer JUST for gaming, then well, WHAT A WASTE!!

well i use will be using my desktop for school once my laptop breaks which might be soon.

and i love how this conversation went from talking about the topic, to taxes and stuff like that lol

50th post for me :)

I didnt read the thread just the first post:

Where have you noticed this?? Prices have DROPPED a whole lot since 2 years ago when I did my first build. This is my second one and I spent a lot less and got a lot more "top of the line" parts than before.

I don't believe that the industry will be dead either.

I built my pc 2 years ago for $1000. Put another 200 into it this year, and I can play COD4 with all settings full tilt at a res of 1280x1024.

That is a latest release. It doesn't follow the trend you have assumed.

i also post on tech forums.
and, i download and store music on it and put it on my mp3 player.
oh, and i store my pictures from the digital camera thingy on it.

lol don't we all..

I don't believe that the industry will be dead either.

I built my pc 2 years ago for $1000. Put another 200 into it this year, and I can play COD4 with all settings full tilt at a res of 1280x1024.

That is a latest release. It doesn't follow the trend you have assumed.

exactly. same here except mine was more like august of 06... so a year and a half ago. but i only put $850ish into mine (old case and hdd)

gaming is not for the rich what are you talking about im 17 and look at my system all my own cash.

im just like you 17 and not rich, im actually broke right now, but i did buy a new snow board and snow board boots, il be good for cash when my girl gives me the cash for my wii, anyway pc gaming isnt for the rich, its actually cheaper then a game console think about it, if your building a comp and dotn have a console, and you wana game you might aswell put tje extra 400/300 bucks into the video card and higher end mobo and ram that you need to run the games, plus pc games are way cheaper. i work 30 hours a week and make minimum wage, in no way am i rich, and i have a monster pc.

wow.. thats so BS!!

I mean you can throw together a good system for $500 that destroys most games, and what you said about Video Cards... NOT TRUE, take a look at the hd3850

well im bulding my gf a pretty decent pc for about 450-500 and its gonna have 2gb ram with a 7600gt...not bad imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom