Just bought a new case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my black pearl is gonna look great w/ my new 680i and tuniq flashing out the window!! and lets not forget the 28" monitor next to it

and the pretty black light... and UV reactive cables

dont mind the ****** wire management, its not permanent, as i am installing my new corsair 520hx as we speak. ALSO, this is my not my main rig as you can tell, because thats my 7900gs, and my 8800gt is laying unused until i get my new parts.

I love my 690....you will too...im hosting pics right now.
wow, since when did you get one??!!? nice man... i was the first one on here to get one. $40 after 20mir.
Well, I officially ordered a new case.

Cooler Master CM690...great case from what I've been seeing..It should fit a MCR220 very nicely.

And its less flashy than my Antec 900

youll love this case, for the price i think its fricking awesome!

here are my pics:
S4021019.jpg

i can route the 4pin connector behind the mobo tray, but havent got time and i forgot to take a pic with the gpu:

i have another pic somewhere in the management thread of how ive routed the wires in the back.

mmm that is a pretty nice case!!!

i love bottom mount psu

but i love my black pearl more! lol

and tonite.. i get to unleash my 28 inch monitor! BAHA

pictures to come soon

im gonna redo my case but cutting the honeycomb stuff for maximum airflow and add a 120mm fan below my dvd burner.

ill post pics when im done.

one of us should open up a thread " THe official Cooler Master 690 case thread"

looks like wire management isn't going to be too bad.

i may still need to dremel out a couple of holes to hide some wires. oh yeah, i'll probably paint the inside satin black again like my Antec.

looks like wire management isn't going to be too bad.

i may still need to dremel out a couple of holes to hide some wires. oh yeah, i'll probably paint the inside satin black again like my Antec.

ah nice, i should send you mine to paint it...I SUCK at painting.
although my cousin is an artist so i tshould ask him....he could also do some cool design like griev did.

and mg, some stores in uk or maybe us are selling the side panel with a window for 20bucks.

Cooler Master Parts Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom