Is there a hot key to FORCE start bar to HIDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Ok, at work right now, and this computer has me about ready to break the window and toss it out... lol. For the past few days, randomly throughout the day, the start bar pokes its head out, and just will NOT hide again. I have it set to be on top of other windows, and be hidden. If I disable the hide feature, and re-enable it, it will hide again. HOWEVER, the FIRST time I pull it back up, it gets stuck again. A restart of the computer will fix it, but then I have to spend 20 or more minutes logging back into all the systems here at work. This is so aggrivating, really.... I have tried 'windows+D' to go to the desktop, and that works, but the start bar is still atcive....

Long story short.... is there a HOTKEY or combo that will force the start bar to hide again?

:) be happy.....

If what Atomic suggested doesnt work it seems you are outta luck. As nothign turns up for a hotkey to force hide it.

eh.... page is blocked from work.... Oh well... I guess it's break time while I reboot.... So stupid, but seriously, having it not function like it is supposed to REALLY throws a wrench in the works as far as my productivity goes....

Thanks guys, I appreciate the rapid responses.

:D

hrm... go figure, it is fixed now.... It is DEF tied to one of the apps I have running.... not sure which one though. Closed a few apps, and it started to hide again..... maybe my threats scared it into submission... :D

Thanks again guys.

odd...I had this problem the other day too, lol. After several reboots, it was fixed =\. Still no idea what caused it, as it just suddenly started doing it, and I was running all of normal apps that I do anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom