3870 X2 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they require you to send them a copy of the invoice/receipt from the card. My GTS320 had a rebate and i stepped it up with no issues.

Heh, matter of fact, i never even submitted an invoice for my GTS320, but then again, i stepped down in a sense, as the GT was less than i paid for my GTS320.

thanks.

well i know with nvidia the good brands are xfx,evga, bfg...
what are the good or the best brand names for ati cards?

powercolor is the actual maker of most of the cards if i recall. All of the ati cards i have ever had were branded ATI rather than other companies.

I've always heard ASUS as the mainstream ATI manufacturer. And actually, if any of you were paying attention, the ASUS 3870 x2 cards were the first out of stock at NewEgg.

alex, havnt seen you in a while!

well i also see visontek, diamond, saphire so i was jw.

if i could sell this gts i would deff get this new ati card.

Guess your gonna have to buy a new precious PSU to power the new toys :p

Sounds like a great excuse for an upgrade, that's for sure. ;)

crap man! This sucks balls! Some of u guys told me that AMD would include an 8pin converter too. What i can do is try calling Xclio n AMD to see if they can provide me a molex to 8pin converter. If not, then i guess ill have to wait until March to get a new PSU n HD 3870 x2.

idk what to do with this PSU to now :(. My PSU was retailed at $109 from newegg, but now it's at $129. So..................anyone want to buy my PSU for........$90 or $85? Name a price. In the mean time, i got to do basic design homework n look for a new PSU.

You can run the card with two 6-Pin connectors, wildside. It runs just fine, however if you ever plan to overclock them you'll need the 8-pin. Just get it now and wait to upgrade the PSU, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom