Project Pink - new pics in post #21 (56k warning.... many pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Project Pink

Actully there not that bad, its the switches which make it all slow :p

The switches we have at school is pretty efficient :) the pc's we are using these:

ecoquietbig.jpg

hey ethereal thanks, now im getting new ideas for my gfs case.
she wants it all colorful, so i guess ill get that pink 80mm led fan too although i have a question about the cathode sutf..
how do you install them and where do you set them?
this is the case im getting her:
Newegg.com - XION Onyx XON-301 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Stylish LED Power switch and unique 140mm Green LED Fan - Retail

and im gonna mix up with a bunch of colors.

I personally wouldn't get a Xion case, I ordered one for my friend, and the quality was ****.
if you lookin for quality + flashy, i'd go with the apevia cases.

krazyq, I have only used 1 set of Cathode's before, and they had a standard 12v molex plug on them. You mount them where ever. Mine came with little adhesive feet with a spot on them to zip tie the cathode's to the feet. I am pretty sure that the kits now are probably the same, but I can't say for sure.

krazyq, I have only used 1 set of Cathode's before, and they had a standard 12v molex plug on them. You mount them where ever. Mine came with little adhesive feet with a spot on them to zip tie the cathode's to the feet. I am pretty sure that the kits now are probably the same, but I can't say for sure.

i dont have a big budget for a case so that xion is perfect for her(and she loves it).

can you show me a good link to get a cathode tube, nothing to expensive.
and are all cathodes the same or are there diff types?

i will be orrdereing the rest of her build in the next 2 weeks so i got some time to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom