OCZ Memory cooler from Helllllllllllllllo there moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ill pass on that little peice of **** seeing as the only 2 versions are pci and agp and my only pci slot is occupied by the wi-fi card i need to get internet access...

I should be able to manage alright. I sent the card out to xfx today, and called up ocz to tell them about the issue.

Called the tech support line and they guy said something like "sounds like a problem for engineering" and im like, well there wasn't a phone number listed for them...

So he said he'd pass it along, aka excuse to hang up on me...

hahahhahaha
*breath*
HAHAHHAHAHA
*Breeeeeeath*

im just kidding
have you check for any physical damage on the Video card? any blown transistors or capacitors?

yep, it is. i just posted up the cheapest video card that came up with a search of "graphics cards". i didnt look over the specs. i didnt need to, my card didnt get burned up by OCZ. lol jk aspire.

Update***

Sent the card out on Monday and XFX recieved yesterday morning.

Got a message stating that my card tested as FAULTY and that a technician would be in contact with me shortly O_O not sure why but w/e

At this point I'm pleased that they got it quickly and tested it the same day.

Hopefully it gets back to me on Monday or Tuesday.

And to make sure this doesnt ever happen again, I ordered a used 8500gt off ebay for 35 bucks.

SO now its a race to see which one arrives first :p

ya.. thankfully i have an x300 laying around in case that happens...

hope everything clears up soon, i hated living a few weeks w/o a good computer!

makes justin go mad!

indeed i remember when i didnt know how ot reset CMOS i had to go to the library and access the forums from ther and it was a sunday when it happened and my library is closed then lmao it suuuucks and it was only a day or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom