Nvidia VS ATI

Do you understand, or are you concerned about Global Warming?

• (10-35 yrs) Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (10-35 yrs) No

• (35+ yrs) Yes

• (35+ yrs) No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha no need for a war... i still remain with "they are both perform exceedingly well", and I will admit the nvidia card can beat the ati card when extreme shadowing is envolved... i.e. in farcry nvidia beats ati... but MOST games and that is what I am looking at not just one, ATI X800 wins with higher performance... i.e. look at any site and look at the bench marks at high resolutions with full-scene antialiasing and anisotropic filtering are switched on... ask yourself this question... what would you rather have a fast card that looks great or a card slightly slower looking just a good... ***i will say this i used to be a die hard nvidia fan, fx 5600 is lovely card, but weighing both cards... I simply chose ati x800 xt for the higher benchmarks, high frequency, and the fact that that the pixel shader right now in farcry doesnt make the game look better, it makes it look rough. check above in a previous post from me with a link comparing the image qualities of the two cards...

If nvidia could get the drivers fixed for the rough pixel shading I would prob go with nvidia.

sorry admin guy... didnt mean to offend :)... and I dont want a "flame war" and I am not one nvidias side or ati... I merely started this thread to get some ideas for owners of the cards... but I dont think anyone except for a person owning a nvidia 6800 GT actually owns... sigh... i did my own research and i have decided what i will get.. thats what is important... if this thread helped then good... otherwise I agree with the "admin guy" dont get defensive over other peoples thoughts. :) .. be like Ghandi!!! :):):) cool guy he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom