My New Case... SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. i do all the work myself. i'm a car guy also.

im a computer nerd and a mechanic...go figure

ya, i do some car work nothing big.. just things like cold air intake, oil changes... simple things...

i'm a huge chevy fan!!! can't go wrong w/ chevy :)

and yes i got the pm

not a bad deal, tell the guy to hold it until you can buy it, $100 for a 7900gto is off the chain

I know NOS... I was just pokin fun of mgcook, since his computer was just sitting on the desk in parts... lol...

Nice car mgcook... I am partial myself to the headlight conversion to make the headlights non-popup ones.... expensive, but the few I have seen in person were VERY well done....

Nice setup! I did the same with an older rig. I just drilled out the motherboard tray to give it a base and the pci/e cards some stability. Lol

Nice Vette. It will be funny to see one beat ferrari's and porsche's at half the price. :D I plan on getting a 4th gen camaro soon and dropping a 350 and a 5 speed with a nice intake and exhaust. No turbos or super charger for me. I still want to get double digit mpg bro! Rofl

heres mine:
MattsPictures286.jpg

MattsPictures289.jpg

MattsPictures292.jpg

MattsPictures290.jpg

I was looking at the trans am too, the only thing i dont like is the interior (kinda dull) and im only about to be 21 so insurance gonna be expensive. The 3000gt is a nice alternative, and doesnt eat up as much gas.

I'm only 20 with a perfect driving record. I pay $75 a month with full coverage and GAP.

And i still get 20mpg city and close to 30 on the highway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom