Battlefield Bad Company New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
man that game is gonna be SWEET! some of the clips looked even a little too laggy for their computers though. probably gonna have higher spec than crysis.

Oh man, I've been looking for a modern game that had the same destructibility standards as Red Faction had back in the day.

The team really seems quite enthusiastic, which is a good thing. This will definitely be a AAA title and must have.

man that game is gonna be SWEET! some of the clips looked even a little too laggy for their computers though. probably gonna have higher spec than crysis.

No way, the graphics are not as good, i think the CPU requirements may be as high, or slightly higher. But certainly not GPU requirements. It would be GREAT if it supported Ageia Physx. I want a cheep quad core with high clocks ! (3 Ghz+) don't have the money to change ram to overclock a Q6600 :(

Oh man, I've been looking for a modern game that had the same destructibility standards as Red Faction had back in the day.

The team really seems quite enthusiastic, which is a good thing. This will definitely be a AAA title and must have.

Agreed, there was nothing better than tunneling into your enemy's base through the ground in the original Red Faction. I'm surprised it has taken this long for another game with truly destructible environments to come around. (I don't consider Crysis to be FULLY destructible because the ground is not destructible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom