Why Vista is such a failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is maybe equivalent to yours (maybe slightly better)

I got 10k 3Dmark05 (maybe because its old :?)

As you go down the years, from 3Dmark06 to 05 to 04 and previous versions your score will increase because the program/benchmark is outdated, and as such it will run better on newer hardware, so saying a score from a previous version of 3D mark means very little...

Only reason im even considering upgrading to vista is that most new games are going to be designed for it and i have the dx10 cards... so im pretty much set.

But still i will wait...

Maybe just take down the effects of vista abit. That should help at least slightly. Oh btw, im a GameMaker too. I See you have a gm6/gmk file on your desktop.

Ya we are using game maker for school and i had to finish it at home so i emailed the gmk file hoe, i dont usually do it at home for fun but occasionally i fool around with it

p.s. its gmk7

Yea well most people arent planning on spending that much cash on a computer to run an os when they can get an os that does the same things with less driver incompatibility issues for cheaper

Dude my Vista runs fine on my laptop, and i dont care that people think vista is a "Failure" i think its pretty Good and im on..

Intel celeron M 1.6GHz
1GB DDR PC4400 RAM
VIA Chrome 9 IGP Graphics
80GB Hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom