Made a post in a thread but it was edited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited your sig due to size. I didn't give an infraction as it was giving you a problem. PM what you are trying to put in it and I will put it in for you.

It does say that you edited it. If it were someone else, like a Forum Leader, it would have their name there. That can't be changed.

This is a good time for a reminder that you are responsible for your account at Tech-Forums. However it happens, if it would happen, that someone posts using your account and they break the rules, you'll get the infraction(s) and the banning if it's appropriate. You might want to make sure that you don't leave your computer logged in when you're not around or awake and that you change the password if you have had a keylogger.

Hay, this is a good time for a reminder that a lot of the forums features aren't working. Quick Search, right clicking names > send message, /all the other options. Seriously, not to be a smart ***, but while I got you here... is anything being done or being planned to fix these issues? These features I'm sure the tech-forums community would be glad to have back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom